HOW PREVALENT IS DIABETES TYPE 2?
Diabetes is estimated to be the 7th largest killer on the planet and must be diagnosed early and managed properly to prevent those we love from this fate. Diabetes no longer needs to lead to this terrible end and quality of life can be improved. Please read below.
FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPE 2 DIABETES
Researchers are not able to fully understand underlying cause of diabetes 2. However, some factors are commonly found to be responsible for type 2 diabetes as follows
- Weight: – Being overweight is the primary risk factor for being susceptible to diabetes.
- Fat Distribution: – If the fat is being stored in the belly region.
- Inactivity: – It is advised to incorporate a habit of at least 60 minutes workout routinely to reduce weight and fat thereby reducing the likelihood of diabetes.
- Family History: – The risk associated with the disease increases with the family history of the person; as there is strong genetic link up associated with the disease occurrence.
SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES
The signs and symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes can often develop slowly. In fact for years it can go unnoticed, although some of the common symptoms can be taken as warning signals such as
- Increased thirst
- Frequent urination
- Increased hunger
- Weight loss
- Irritability and mood swings
- Fatigue and weakness
- Blurred vision
- Vaginal yeast infection in females
- Darken areas of the skin
PROGNOSIS ASSOCIATED WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES
Diabetes can be diagnosed generally with the blood tests for examining blood sugar level at fasting and after meal. Apart from that many other examinations can help diagnose the problem at the early stage such as
- Skin and bones of the feet and legs are brittle or get numb.
- Illness such as pneumonia
- Nausea or vomiting
- Fruity mouth odour
TREATMENT OF TYPE 2 DIABETES
GIOSTAR have mastered the technology for isolating maximum number of viable stem cells from adipose tissue as an autologous source from your own body to treat Diabetes patients.
All GIOSTAR certified labs are well equipped state of the art facilities designed to isolate process and enrich the highest viable number of stem cells, which can be re infused back into the patient’s body.
Once infused back in the body, these cells can be repopulated at the damaged parts of the pancreas, through their strong paracrine effects and differentiate into lost or damaged beta cells, initiate vasculogenesis and can as well initiate secretion of new immune cells.
Thus, although diabetes cannot be cured with the help of stem cells treatment but with our standardized treatment protocol, it can definitely be more manageable.
Results vary per patient and therapy is performed within the legal limits of the United States.